I am sooo excited for Week Two! You are going to LOVE this weeks plan. Its full of some of my favourite recipes! I was blown away by the response from my Week One Meal Plan - I am so overwhelmed and stoked to help so many of you along in your health journey! Please let me know your feedback in the comments below and don't forget to follow me on Facebook - that is where you will find out when each new weekly plan is released. Enjoy!
Week Two Menu
Week Two Breakfasts!
1. Superfood Blueberry Spinach Smoothie Bowl - Simply Courtney (that's me! haha)
2. Waffles with Almond Butter. Simply toast your favorite frozen waffles (I love Nature's Path Chia Plus which can be found at most major grocery stores) and top it with almond butter! You can also throw on any left over fruit - it always tastes amazing!
Week Two Lunches!
1. Meditteranean Quinoa Salad - Foodie Crush
2. Crostini with Bruschetta & Balsamic Glaze. Simply toast your favourite baguette (in the oven brushed with a little olive oil if you are feeling frisky!) and top with pre-made bruschetta and drizzle with a balsamic glaze. (If you can't find balsamic glaze at your grocery store check out this one. It's cheap and SO amazing!) If you like cilantro it is delicious on this as a garnish!
Week Two Dinners!
1. Easy 20 Minute Vegan Pasta - Delish Knowledge
2. Sesame Eggplant and Almond Butter Tofu Bowls - Minimalist Baker (pictured)
3. Cozy Butternut, Sweet Potato & Red Lentil Stew - Oh She Glows
4. Spaghetti Squash Noodle Bowl with Lime Peanut Sauce - The First Mess
5. Pizza Quinoa Burgers - Chocolate Covered Katie
Week Two Grocery List
Week Two Meal Prep
Meal Prepping is, of course, optional - but comes highly recommended as it makes your week so much easier! Here are my suggestions for meal prepping to make your life just THAT much easier :)
- Make smoothie bags by freezing spinach, banana, and blueberries in ziploc bags. This way you can just throw them in the blender and you have an easy, filling, nutrient dense weekday breakfast in less than 2 minutes!
- Chop cantaloupe and place in individual grab & go containers
- Make Meditteranean Quinoa Salad and store in fridge
- If you are getting crazy then feel free to pre-chop your veggies for your weeknight dinners!
If you have not heard - I have turned my Instagram into an unedited "what I eat in a day"! If you have ever wondered exactly what to eat for weight loss on a plant-based diet - be sure to follow along.
Love you guys SO much!