Setting yourself up for success is the key to succeeding in any goal - big or small. That's why I think meal-planning is incredibly important - it lays out your plan for the week, and takes the guess-work out of eating healthy! Lucky for you - I have put together a full week's worth of energizing, plant-based, delicious & healthy food for you! I always plan out two breakfasts, two lunches, and two snacks. I have these prepped and ready and eat them when I feel like. Then I make dinner every night - five times per week. Why five? I give one night for leftovers and one night to dine out. This also leaves a little wiggle room for those random nights that you end up at a friends house for dinner or just feel like ordering in some Pho. I have also included a full grocery list (printable) for your convenience and also included my recommendations for meal prepping! I highly recommend meal prepping (I do it every Sunday) as it just makes your life THAT much easier, and sets you up for a week of success. It's also fun! I love putting Grey's Anatomy on my laptop in the background and spending the afternoon in the kitchen prepping my healthy food for the week. Once your fridge is full of ready-to-go delicious and healthy meals for the week - there is no greater satisfaction.
Plant Based Meal Plan - Week One!
Recipes & Grocery List Below!
Photo & Recipe Credit: www.damndelicious.net
- Damn Delicious - Berry Green Smoothie
- Avocado & Tomato Toast (Smashed Avocado on Whole-Grain Bread, topped with thinly sliced tomato, hemp hearts & salt/pepper).
Photo & Recipe Credit: www.vanillaandbean.com
- Delish Knowledge - Vegan Lentil Shepherds Pie
- Oh She Glows - My Favourite Vegan Chili with Cashew Sour Cream
- She Likes Food - Fall Quinoa Salad with Kale, Sweet Potato & Maple Tahini Dressing
- Well and Full - Barbecue Chickpea Rice Bowl
- Minimalist Baker - Quinoa Taco Meat served on hard or soft shell tortillas with spinach, guacamole & salsa
Meal prepping is optional - though highly recommended the same day as grocery shopping to set yourself up for success.
- Make Chickpea Salad. Put in fridge in air-tight container.
- Make Butternut Squash & Cranberry Quinoa Salad, put in fridge in air-tight container.
- Wash & chop watermelon
- Make individual containers of hummus & crackers
I hope you enjoy and have a fabulous, healthy week!