This recipe has everything to make it the perfect lazy dinner. It's packed with plants, it takes less than 10 minutes to prep, it's super filling .....and it tastes amazing (husband approved!)
ROASTED VEGETABLE & POTATO SESAME BOWL
- 1 package of baby potatoes
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 10 Cremini mushrooms
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 TBSP Garlic Powder
- 1 TBSP Paprika
- 1 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- Vegan Japanese Sesame Sauce (to taste preference)
- Preheat oven to 425F
- Wash the baby potatoes and leave for a few minutes to dry. Also wash and roughly chop the head of cauliflower, and the cremini mushrooms.
- Separate the potatoes into one large bowl, and the cauliflower & mushrooms (I leave the mushrooms whole, with the stems removed) into another.
- Season BOTH the potatoes and the cauliflower/mushroom mixture with 1 TBSP Garlic Powder, 1/2 TBSP Paprika, 1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper & Sea Salt to preference (I used about 1/2 tsp as the sauce is quite salty). Toss each bowl with 1/4 cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Spread the potatoes evenly on a baking sheet (sprayed or lightly dusted with Extra Virgin Olive Oil). Place in preheated oven & set time for 20 minutes.
- When timer rings for potatoes, toss and put back in oven. Also place cauliflower/mushroom combo onto sprayed baking sheet and set timer for an additional 20 minutes.
- When timer rings...in a single serve bowl, pile in potatoes, cauliflower & mushrooms and top liberally with Vegan Japanese Sesame Sauce
(recipe provides a large portion for two)
I love to hear from you! If you try this out please send me a pic or a tweet to @wayfaretrail for a feature!
xxoo LOVE YOU!